Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai [23rd August 2022] Written Update

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 23rd August 2022 Written Update On

The episode start with:

Kairav makes a heartfelt request to Akshara: he wants to spend their final moments together. It is revealed to her by him where they are. Akshara agrees to meet Kairav. Akshara is the only one invited, per Kairav’s request. Abhimanyu is able to listen in on the conversation that Akshara is having with Kairav. He thinks that Akshara could be able to abandon him for Kairav after remembering what Mahima had said. Abhimanyu, you must leave this location immediately. Akshara makes the decision to pay Kairav a visit in secret without alerting anyone else. Before Kunal performs the operation, Harsh and Anand make the decision to have Abhimanyu undergo a medical examination. After saying her goodbyes, Akshara leaves.

After travelling for some time, Akshara arrives at the place described by Kairav. She searches for him to find out where he is. Abhimanyu chases Akshara. He was reminded that Akshara had made him swear not to reveal anything about Kairav even if she discovered new information about him. Abhimanyu believes that Akshara has been intentionally deceptive with her. A voice can be heard coming from Akshara, asking for Kairav. When Kairav was about to meet Akshara, he spotted Abhimanyu instead. He believes that Akshara has deceived him and that Abhimanyu has been brought along. Eventually, he was able to get away. Akshara offered a prayer to God, asking him to give her the strength she needed to persuade Kairav to give up.

Abhimanyu brings up Akshara’s deception to him in a confrontation. He inquires as to the motivation behind her concealment of information concerning Kairav. Abhimanyu is presented with a dilemma since Akshara is attempting to persuade him that Kairav is not guilty. She implores him to believe her because she was in this location to persuade Kairav to hand over his weapons. Abhimanyu is urged to put his faith in Akshara. She requests that Abhimanyu leave because she is concerned that Kairav will not approach her after seeing him. Abhimanyu is confronted by Akshara, who explains that she is attempting to persuade Abhimanyu to comprehend Kairav. Abhimanyu has made the decision to meet Kairav, and he hopes that Kairav will be able to persuade him that he is not guilty. Akshara looks for Kairav. Kairav goes missing.

Manjiri locks Birla house. She offers up a prayer to God, telling him that once the door is opened, they should both experience happiness. Everyone in the Birla family leaves together. After her unsuccessful search for Kairav, Akshara’s mood worsens. She tells Abhimanyu to put everything else aside and give his full attention to the operation. Akshara maintains that it is imperative that they protect his hand at all costs. Abhimanyu accompanies her on her departure.

Manjiri sit stressed. It will get harsher. Manjiri inquires of Harsh as to whether or not his blood pressure is excessive. Nods of disapproval are given. According to Manjiri, he may have observed a significant number of procedures in the past. It has been reported by Harsh that Abhimanyu will undergo the operation for the very first time. Both Manjiri and Harsh try to be comforting to one another. Manjiri is praised by Harsh as a powerful woman, as this phrase reveals.

Abhimanyu and Akshara meet Kunal. Kunal tells Abhimanyu and Akshara to enjoy their lives to the fullest because their circumstances are about to dramatically shift. Akshara and Abhimanyu thanks Kunal. The question of whether or not Neil is stressed is posed by Manjiri. Neil claims he is feeling stressed as a result of Kunal’s statement that sometimes 1% takes control of the remaining 99%. Neil is urged by Manjiri to have a good attitude. The fact that Akshara brought Abhimanyu with her is misunderstood by Kairav. He makes the choice to elude the authorities by going into hiding. The Goenka family is keeping their fingers crossed that Abhimanyu would recover well from his operation.

Before departing for the OT, Abhimanyu makes sure to get everyone’s blessing. Abhimanyu receives Birlas’s best wishes for success. Harsh challenges Abhimanyu to demonstrate his mettle throughout the overtime and emerge victorious from the match. Abhimanyu now has the backing of the Birla family.


Kunal proposes to Akshara that in exchange for Abhimanyu’s operation, she should donate her life to his sister. Akshara stands stunned.

All episode of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai are avaliable on

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *